Here at Drake’s Den we have taken extra measures to minimise the spread of airborne diseases such as COVID 19 and influenza. These include;
- Pre-booking sessions so that we can ensure we have enough staff to maintain cleaning schedules during our sessions.
- Displaying QR codes at the entrance and around the Den for track and trace. Where possible, we recommend visitors scan the QR code using their mobile device
- Guests will be required to use the hand sanitiser upon entry into the building.
- Guests are also encouraged to use the hand sanitisers around the Den regularly.
- Guests are recommended to wear face coverings whenever moving around the Den and only remove them whilst seated at a table.
- Guests are requested to adhere to social distancing guidelines at all times.
- Staff at the Den carry out continuous cleaning throughout the sessions, and we have allowed time between sessions to clean and ‘fog’ all the equipment.
- Toilets are checked regularly and cleaned thoroughly between each session.
- We encourage our guests to advise us immediately if they have any concerns regarding the cleanliness of any area in the Den so that we can address this immediately.
Guests are advised not to visit the Den if they are feeling unwell, with any of the following symptoms:
- A high temperature of 37.8 or above.
- A new, continuous cough.
- Loss of smell and/or taste.
Thank you for your co-operation, let’s all have fun and ensure we all stay safe.